Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shalom! With love from Tel Aviv

I just got back from a beautiful trip to Tel Aviv, Israel. I've been there once before but only for 1 day and this time I was lucky enough to get an extra day off and take a trip to Jerusalem as well and I must say: I fell in love with this country - beautiful sights, nice weather, friendly people and amazing food! I will go back there with more time on my hands to check out Israel for sure! 










If you ever get the chance to go to Tel Aviv, make sure you also check out the capital Jerusalem. It takes only 1hour to get there by bus (totally easy and fine) or you just book a tour at a travel agent or hotel reception. It's really worth it. 













People who know me know that I'm really into good food and here's my personal recommendation to you guys: Restaurant Kalamata in the beautiful heart of Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv (10 Kikar Kedumim). It's a cozy and cute restaurant with a nice seaview and has been opened for almost 3 months now. The menu is small but well selected and let me tell you that the mediterranian food was EXCELLENT and the staff was supercool!!! Just check out their Facebook page if you're interested and make sure you get a reservation before you go there if you're around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment