Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Honor to whom honor is due // American Idol 2011 contestants

Ok, this is an unusual blog entry for me but as I've said in my title: honor to whom honor is due. 
I was in Los Angeles a few days ago, jetlaged as hell, so I turned on the TV and I was blown away by this year's American Idol competition contestants. Those kids are super talented, creative and simply amazing. We also have this show in Germany but I don't watch it because in my opinion it's just disgraceful. They put the poor kids on the spot and make them look even worse than they already are. But seeing young people given the chance to show their real talent and get the attention they deserve is so much fun. And may I add that this year's jury is worth watching too...especially a gorgeous looking Jennifer Lopez, the wonderful and supersweet Steven Tyler and Randy Jackson. 



Look what I've found on youtube about this year's contestants and convince yourself...the season has just begun so we have something to be excited about every week :) 

1 comment:

  1. So true so true, this season I am watching only american idole, 4get the german version, as you said it's disgraceful and it's not about talent or singing or performing. What you see on american idole, is highly entertaining. I believe there is also great talent in germany, but I think the producer make easier money with bohlen & co. 'tis sad, 'tis sad

    ReplyDelete