Sunday, April 17, 2011

OMFG...it's OFWGKTA

... at a photoshooting with one of my favourite photographers Terry Richardson.


OFWGKTA Vice Photoshoot from Terry Richardson on Vimeo.

A friend of mine told me about this young collective "Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All" from California a few days ago and he showed me a music video called "Yonkers" of the group's leader "Tyler the Creator". I remember that I was shocked and fascinated at the same time while watching it... loved the Supreme hat though :) Within only 2 days the video gained over an extra 1 million clicks on youtube!



I have a strong feeling that this group of early twenty-year-olds will have a bright future ahead. Really exciting to see where this is going...

Check out Odd future's website here for downloads, videos, dates, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment